Consulting on transactions
Corporate and real estate transactions
We provide comprehensive advice on corporate transactions and real estate investments. Such situations often arise from unresolved corporate successions. Our advice covers in particular the development of an acquisition structure, the structuring of the acquisition, ongoing legal advice, the valuation of existing contracts (service agreements, rental agreements, leasing agreements, etc.) and disinvestment.
Our consulting services in the context of company acquisitions and private equity primarily include the following transaction forms and areas:
- Company acquisition and sale (M&A)
- Arrangements under business transformation law such as change of legal form, merger, spin-off
- Acquisition of shares by strategic investors and/or financial investors, including the various management buy-out variants (MBO, MBI, LBO)
- Employee participation models
- Structuring of acquisition financing
We advise our clients on the corporate and civil law matters pertaining to the structuring of projects, draft contracts for works (e.g. with general planners, project managers, architects and engineers), general contractor agreements (e.g. with building contractors) and commercial lease agreements. Within the scope of public law authorisations, we cooperate with law firms that specialise in these matters.